Hood Fairy mix

So finally, after a semester abroad with much traveling and photography and not enough time spent on listening to and finding new music, I give you the Hood Fairy mix. This will count as best of 2010 in music as many of these songs happen to be from 2010.. This mix covers my winter period, the lonely nights spent in my bed in Prague with headphones on, unable to move from the various euphoric sounds entering my ears... as well as the cold walks to class, trudging through snow and thinking only intense rap music could save me. So you will get a dose of that... also the sound of a fairy's wand comes up intermittently throughout much of the mix somehow, hence it's name. Lastly, the song "Terry" is dedicated to my best friend Taylor who died while I was away. I would make a Taylor mix, but it'd be full of Magnetic Fields and Belle and Sebastian (memories of our time spent together in high school) and I'm not sure I want to go there again.

Link: HOOD FAIRY

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.