I Have Known Love

I have known love and love has won.
I burned my fingers on the sun.
Ive been imprisoned on the moon.

I have learned what truth denies.
I drank the teardrops from her eyes.
I surrendered much too soon.

I never heard the warning voice.
I never knew I had a choice.
Though I never wanted to return.

But I have sailed upon the boat
That flew when there was room to float.
And I drank out of the magic urn.

And I have slept inside the shade
encircled by the love we made.
And I have kissed the face of dreams.

And I have ridden on the glow
that warms the sky with a rainbow.
And I have waded in its golden streams.

And I have danced between the stars
with music sung by sweet guitars.
Ive done some things that cant be done.

And I have smiled inside the storm

Silver Apples - I Have Known Love.

Lack of mixes due to lack of external hard drive brought about by my 2 months living with my mother before I move to another location. Expect some nice ones in May.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.